Lomon Billions Group Co Ltd (002601:CH) PT Raised to RMB53.70 at UBS
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
UBS analyst Amily Guo raised the price target on Lomon Billions Group Co Ltd (002601:CH) to RMB53.70 (from RMB53.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank Central Asia Tbk (BBCA:IJ) (PBCRY) PT Lowered to IDR37,024 at Morgan Stanley
- Freenet AG (FNTN:GR) (FRTAF) PT Lowered to EUR23.30 at HSBC
- NN Group NV (NN:NA) (NNGPF) PT Raised to EUR49 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!