Lojas Renner SA (LREN3:BZ) (LRENY) PT Lowered to R$49 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St. opens lower as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Goldman Sachs analyst Irma Sgarz lowered the price target on Lojas Renner SA (LREN3:BZ) (OTC: LRENY) to R$49.00 (from R$56.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Lowered to Cdn$7.25 at Stifel Canada
- Ultra Clean (UCTT) PT Raised to $70 at DA Davidson, EPS Jumps 20c
- Dundee Precious Metals (DPM:CN) (DPMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$13.25 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!