Logitech International SA (LOGN:SW) (LOGI) PT Lowered to CHF68 at UBS
- European shares drop ahead of cenbank meet, UniCredit jumps on profit beat
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) likely to file for bankruptcy this week - Reuters
- Oil falls on rate hike worries, Russian export flows
- Dollar rises ahead of Fed, but set for fourth monthly drop
- Norway wealth fund posts record $164 billion loss
UBS analyst Joern Iffert lowered the price target on Logitech International SA (LOGN:SW) (NASDAQ: LOGI) to CHF68.00 (from CHF70.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stanley Electric Co., Ltd (6923:JP) (STAEF) PT Lowered to JPY3,200 at Nomura/Instinet
- China Steel Corp (2002:TT) PT Lowered to NT$2,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- Lonza Group AG (LONN:SW) (LZAGY) PT Lowered to CHF680 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!