Localiza Rent a Car S.A. (RENT3:BZ) (LZRFY) PT Lowered to R$67 at Morgan Stanley
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Morgan Stanley analyst Josh Milberg lowered the price target on Localiza Rent a Car S.A. (RENT3:BZ) (OTC: LZRFY) to R$67.00 (from R$74.60) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades Wayfair (W) to Hold
- Daido Steel Co Ltd (5471:JP) PT Raised to JPY6,300 at Nomura/Instinet
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Shift4 Payments (FOUR) to Outperform Citing Thursday's Pullback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!