Loblaw Companies (L:CN) (LBLCF) PT Lowered to Cdn$91 at RBC Capital
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
RBC Capital analyst Irene Nattel lowered the price target on Loblaw Companies (L:CN) (OTC: LBLCF) to Cdn$91.00 (from Cdn$95.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) PT Raised to AUD8.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- IGO Limited (IGO:AU) (IPGDF) PT Raised to AUD8.75 at Canaccord Genuity
- ABN Amro (ABN:NA) (ABNRY) PT Raised to EUR11.50 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!