Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.60 at Deutsche Bank
- Shares gain on earnings optimism
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- United Airlines (UAL) Stock Gains Smaller Q3 Loss; Longer-Term Targets Still on Track
- WD-40 (WDFC) Stock Falls 11% Following Q4 Miss
- Netflix (NFLX) Said 'Squid Game' Seen By 142 Million Households in First 4 Weeks
Deutsche Bank analyst Robert Noble raised the price target on Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (NYSE: LYG) to GBP0.60 (from GBP0.57) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Assumes Coverage on IDEX Corp (IEX), Upgrades to Buy
- Associated British Foods (ABF:LN) (ASBFY) PT Lowered to GBP25 at Morgan Stanley
- Inditex (ITX:SM) (IDEXY) PT Lowered to EUR29 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!