Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.59 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street set for muted open ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
JPMorgan analyst Raul Sinha raised the price target on Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (NYSE: LYG) to GBP0.59 (from GBP0.54) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Raised to NT$660 at JPMorgan
- Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd (2269:JP) (MEJHY) PT Lowered to JPY7,500 at JPMorgan
- Angel Yeast Co Ltd (600298:CH) PT Lowered to RMB66 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!