Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.57 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Deutsche Bank analyst Robert Noble raised the price target on Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (NYSE: LYG) to GBP0.57 (from GBP0.56) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.60 at Deutsche Bank
- TotalEnergies SE (TTE:FP) (TTE) PT Raised to EUR55 at Goldman Sachs
- Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN:NA) (KKPNY) PT Raised to EUR3 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!