LiveRamp Holdings Inc. (RAMP) PT Raised to $88 at Needham & Company
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Jack Andrews raised the price target on LiveRamp Holdings Inc. (NYSE: RAMP) to $88.00 (from $85.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "RAMP reported good 3QFY21 results as revenue and EPS were ahead of consensus, but directional guidance introduced for FY22 was below consensus. The removal of cookies from Google Chrome is expected to create material headwinds as large marketing clouds unwind their licensed usage of RAMP's cookie-based identity graph in FY22. Absent these headwinds, we believe RAMP's guidance for FY22 implies its business is accelerating as new logo growth reverts to its pre-pandemic mean, ATS continues to gain traction in the market, and Safe Haven continues to create a major flywheel of growth. RAMP also used the earnings call to announce its acquisition of DataFleet, which provides a cloud-based platform to analyze across silos without moving data; we believe this unique acquisition further expands the TAM for Safe Haven. We reiterate our BUY rating."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Oriental Education (EDU) PT Lowered to $22 at Jefferies; 'Increasingly Clear Buying Opportunity'
- PICC Property & Casualty Co Ltd (2328:HK) (PPCCY) PT Raised to HK$7.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) PT Raised to $204 as Goldman Sachs Sees S&P Discount Unwarranted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!