Livanova (LIVN) PT Raised to $92 at Piper Sandler Following Positive TRD KOL Call
- FANGS and BATS sell-off spooks world stocks
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- Wynn Interactive to Merge with SPAC Austerlitz Acquisition Corporation I (AUS)
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Sandler analyst Adam C. Maeder raised the price target on Livanova (NASDAQ: LIVN) to $92.00 (from $81.00) while maintaining an Overweight rating following a positive KOL call on TRD.
The analyst commented, "Last Friday (4/9), we hosted a call with a thought-leading psychiatrist with particular expertise in depressive disorders and stimulation-based technologies. The majority of the discussion was focused on LIVN’s VNS therapy and its application for treatment-resistant-depression (TRD). First and foremost, the KOL noted TRD represents a large,difficult-to-treat patient population that requires an armamentarium of therapies. While VNSsits further down the care continuum, he believes the therapy could be appropriate for roughly 10-20% of all TRD patients-which represents 1M+ U.S. patients by our estimate. Second, the physician noted that he expects LIVN’s RECOVER trial will likely be positive for VNS (predicated on past data), which we believe should facilitate more widespread reimbursement coverage and use of the therapy in TRD patients. Third, the physician has not implanted any patients in the RECOVER trial, but he was optimistic that trial enrollment at his site would move briskly once commenced."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades Heartland Express (HTLD) to Neutral
- Applus Services SA (APPS:SM) PT Raised to EUR10.50 at Barclays
- Vakifbank B Deg (VAKBDEG:TI) PT Lowered to TRY4.80 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!