Lithium Americas Corp. (LAC:CN) (LAC) PT Lowered to $30.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Canaccord Genuity analyst Katie Lachapelle lowered the price target on Lithium Americas Corp. (LAC:CN) (NYSE: LAC) to $30.50 (from $31.00) while maintaining a Spec. Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB98 at Goldman Sachs
- New Oriental Education (EDU) PT Lowered to $22 at Jefferies; 'Increasingly Clear Buying Opportunity'
- SMART Global Holdings (SGH) Could Report $9.50 in EPS LT, PT Raised to $65 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!