Limoneira Company (LMNR) Reiteratd Neutral at Seaport Global Securities After Topping Estimates
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seaport Global Securities analyst Eric Larson reiterated a Neutral rating on Limoneira Company (NASDAQ: LMNR) after Q1F21 sales were better than projected, but the mix was even more positive as fresh lemon utilization rates were 72-73% from the desert harvest and running above 80% in the California harvest. Q1F21 EPS was in-line, and margins were better than projected, reflecting excellent fresh lemon utilization rates. COVID-19 negatively impacted F20 fresh lemon utilization through lower foodservice/export sales, and clobbered earnings.
The analyst stated "We need to see COVID-19 restrictions lift, so that foodservice and export markets can reopen and return the marketplace to supply/demand equilibrium. Despite visible future cash flow events, the balance sheet became stretched during the final eight months of F20, and debt increased again in Q1. Our EPS estimates are unchanged following Q1 performance; LMNR would greatly benefit from bar and restaurant reopenings, in our opinion."
Shares of Limoneira Company closed at $18.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) PT Jumps 22% at Jefferies
- Babcock International Group Plc (BAB:LN) (BCKIF) PT Raised to GBP2.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Coca-Cola Hellenic (CCH:LN) (CCHGY) PT Raised to GBP28 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!