Limeade Inc (LME:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.12 at Macquarie
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Macquarie analyst Tim Lawson lowered the price target on Limeade Inc (LME:AU) to AUD1.12 (from AUD1.64) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR74 at Goldman Sachs
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Lowered to DKK580 at Goldman Sachs
- Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) PT Raised to EUR32 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!