Lightspeed POS Inc. (LSPD:CN) (LGHEF) PT Raised to Cdn$100 at CIBC
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
CIBC analyst Todd Coupland raised the price target on Lightspeed POS Inc. (LSPD:CN) (OTC: LGHEF) to Cdn$100.00 (from Cdn$80.00) while maintaining a Outperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hua Hong Semiconductor Ltd (1347:HK) PT Raised to HK$51 at Credit Suisse
- ARB Corp Ltd (ARB:AU) PT Raised to AUD45.95 at Citi
- Salzgitter AG (SZG:GR) (SZGPY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!