Li Ning Co. Ltd. (2331:HK) (LNNGF) PT Raised to HK$85 at Credit Suisse
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Credit Suisse analyst Jesalyn Wong raised the price target on Li Ning Co. Ltd. (2331:HK) (OTC: LNNGF) to HK$85.00 (from HK$61.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) PT Raised to AUD7 at RBC Capital
- Rentokil Initial Plc. (RTO:LN) (RTOKY) PT Raised to GBP6.45 at RBC Capital
- United Breweries Ltd. (UBBL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,500 at Kotak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!