Li Ning Co. Ltd. (2331:HK) (LNNGF) PT Raised to HK$71 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Dow slip as telecom stocks eclipse upbeat results from retailers
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Morgan Stanley analyst Dustin Wei raised the price target on Li Ning Co. Ltd. (2331:HK) (OTC: LNNGF) to HK$71.00 (from HK$64.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LEG Immobilien AG (LEG:GR) (LEGIF) PT Lowered to EUR155.60 at Goldman Sachs
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP3.05 at Goldman Sachs
- H&R REIT (HR-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!