Li Ning Co. Ltd. (2331:HK) (LNNGF) PT Raised to HK$67 at CLSA
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Senators reach deal on major points of U.S. infrastructure bill
CLSA analyst Casey Zheng raised the price target on Li Ning Co. Ltd. (2331:HK) (OTC: LNNGF) to HK$67.00 (from HK$54.00) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Lowered to Cdn$35 at Scotiabank
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR375 at JPMorgan
- Allied Properties Real Estate (AP-U:CN) (APYRF) PT Raised to Cdn$52 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!