Li Ning Co. Ltd. (2331:HK) (LNNGF) PT Raised to HK$67 at CLSA
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
CLSA analyst Casey Zheng raised the price target on Li Ning Co. Ltd. (2331:HK) (OTC: LNNGF) to HK$67.00 (from HK$54.00) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Clover Health (CLOV) to Neutral, Following Earnings
- Dr Lal PathLabs Ltd (DLPL:IN) PT Raised to INR3,350 at UBS
- NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT (NWH-U:CN) (NWHUF) PT Raised to Cdn$13.75 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!