Li Ning Co. Ltd. (2331:HK) (LNNGF) PT Raised to HK$64 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Morgan Stanley analyst Dustin Wei raised the price target on Li Ning Co. Ltd. (2331:HK) (OTC: LNNGF) to HK$64.00 (from HK$37.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD3.40 at Citi
- SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (SSAAY) PT Raised to SEK54 at Jefferies
- Kloeckner & Co SE (KCO:GR) PT Raised to EUR12.60 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!