Li Ning Co. Ltd. (2331:HK) (LNNGF) PT Raised to HK$54 at CLSA
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
CLSA analyst Terrance Liu raised the price target on Li Ning Co. Ltd. (2331:HK) (OTC: LNNGF) to HK$54.00 (from HK$53.00) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Evelo Biosciences Inc (EVLO) to Buy Ahead of Numerous Catalysts
- Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (ATEYY) PT Raised to JPY12,650 at Macquarie
- UPDATE: Stephens Downgrades Enova International (ENVA) to Equal Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!