Lend Lease Group (LLC:AU) (LLESY) PT Lowered to AUD16.77 at Citi
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
- Apple (AAPL) Likely to Announce Additional $50B Buyback and 10%+ Dividend Hike with Earnings Next Week - Wells Fargo
Citi analyst David Lloyd lowered the price target on Lend Lease Group (LLC:AU) (OTC: LLESY) to AUD16.77 (from AUD17.17) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Transfers Coverage on Target Hospitality (TH), Upgrades to Outperform
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Banco Santander Mexico (BSMXB:MM) (BSMX) to Neutral
- UBS Downgrades Purplebricks Group (PURP:LN) (PRPPF) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!