Lemonade Inc. (LMND) PT Lowered to $27 at BofA Securities on Valuation and Catastrophe Losses
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Joshua Shanker lowered the price target on Lemonade Inc. (NYSE: LMND) to $27.00 (from $29.00) after 1Q21 results missed the Street consensus of a $0.75 loss per share due to Texas winter freeze catastrophe losses. Quarter-end gross premiums in-force of $251.7 exceeded the forecast of $240.4 and was above guidance offered on March 1 of $241-246mn.
The analyst reiterated an Underperform rating, stating "Our price objective is based on 2x revenue plus excess capital in 2028. We have pushed out the launch of Lemonade Car into 4Q21 as opposed to 3Q21. Lower premium contribution from auto and a slightly lower growth outlook indicate lower premium in-force in 2027 compared with our prior forecast".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Double Downgrades Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (RACE) to Sell on 4 Reasons
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd (MM:IN) (MAHMF) PT Raised to INR1,010 at HSBC
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades CRISPR Therapeutics (CRSP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!