Lemonade Inc. (LMND) Not Likely to See Positive Cash Flow Until 2028 - BofA Securities
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Joshua Shanker raised the price target on Lemonade Inc. (NYSE: LMND) to $29.00 (from $25.00) after adding Insurance to the model. However, BofA maintained an Underperform rating on the belief that adding this business pushed the window for positive Cash Flow into 2028.
The analyst stated "we estimated that Lemonade would turn cash flow positive in late 2025. However, the inclusion of auto at a higher loss ratio than renters’ and with higher marketing costs means a less clear path to profitability. Selling renters’/auto bundles at a discount directly is a core competency at Allstate, GEICO and Progressive among others, and the auto/renters’ market entails (higher) customer acquisition costs similar to peers. Even though the business will be less profitable, our Price Objective rises to $29 (from $25) as we value Lemonade at 2x premium revenue, which is higher as we include auto."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- Trisura (TSU:CN) (TRRSF) PT Raised to Cdn$180 at TD Securities
- ING Groep NV (INGA:NA) (ING) PT Raised to EUR12.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!