Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.40 at HSBC
- Wall Street slips as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
HSBC analyst Steven Haywood raised the price target on Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) to GBP3.40 (from GBP3.30) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNI) to Outperform
- Wacker Chemie AG (WCH:GR) (WKCMF) PT Raised to EUR170 at Societe Generale
- Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (ASHTY) PT Raised to GBP65.50 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!