Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.35 at Morgan Stanley
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Morgan Stanley analyst Jon Hocking raised the price target on Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) to GBP3.35 (from GBP3.17) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Disco Corp. (6146:JP) (DSCVF) PT Raised to JPY43,400 at CLSA
- Brambles Ltd. (BXB:AU) (BXBLY) PT Lowered to AUD12.26 at CLSA
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!