Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) (LGGNF) PT Raised to GBP3.50 at HSBC
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
HSBC analyst Steven Haywood raised the price target on Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) (OTC: LGGNF) to GBP3.50 (from GBP3.45) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Indus Towers Ltd (INDUSTOW:IN) PT Lowered to INR350 at Deutsche Bank
- Societe Generale Downgrades Equinor ASA (EQNR:NO) (EQNR) to Hold
- Embracer Group AB (EMBRACb:ST) (THQQF) PT Raised to SEK77 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!