Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) (LGGNF) PT Raised to GBP2.70 at Citi
- U.S. stocks lower at close of trade; Dow Jones Industrial Average down 1.54%
- Micron Technology (MU) Shares Decline After Revenue, Guidance Misses Expectations
- Nike Shares Down 2% Despite Better Than Expected Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Meta Platforms (META) to Freeze Hiring and Restructure Teams - Bloomberg
Citi analyst Andrew Baker raised the price target on Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) (OTC: LGGNF) to GBP2.70 (from GBP2.58) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gujarat Gas Ltd (GUJGA:IN) PT Raised to INR466 at Morgan Stanley
- Godrej Consumer Products Ltd. (GCPL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,040 at Jefferies
- Akzo Nobel NV (AKZA:NA) (AKZOY) PT Lowered to EUR91 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!