Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR2,430 at HSBC
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
HSBC analyst Puneet Gulati raised the price target on Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (OTC: LTOUF) to INR2,430.00 (from INR2,360.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$53 at TD Securities
- UPDATE: Pinduoduo Inc. (PDD) PT Lowered to $70 at CLSA, 'Covid has dampened demand and restricted fulfilment'
- Photronics (PLAB) PT Raised to $23 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!