Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,850 at Kotak
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Kotak analyst Aditya Mongia raised the price target on Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (OTC: LTOUF) to INR1,850.00 (from INR1,720.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Soitec (SOI:FP) (SLOIF) PT Raised to EUR195 at Morgan Stanley
- SSP Group Plc. (SSPG:LN) (SSPPF) PT Raised to GBP3.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Bank of Queensland Ltd. (BOQ:AU) (BKQNY) PT Raised to AUD9.85 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!