Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,716 at Bernstein
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Bernstein analyst Venugopal Garre raised the price target on Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (OTC: LTOUF) to INR1,716.00 (from INR1,548.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leader Harmonious Drive Systems (688017:CH) PT Lowered to RMB92.89 at Credit Suisse
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Gigadevice Semiconductor Beijing (603986:CH) to Neutral
- Movida Participacoes SA (MOVI3:BZ) PT Lowered to R$20 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!