Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Lowered to INR1,721 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Federal Bureau of Prisons says Ponzi schemer Bernard Madoff has passed away
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Morgan Stanley analyst Girish Achhipalia lowered the price target on Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (OTC: LTOUF) to INR1,721.00 (from INR1,938.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR690 at Societe Generale
- Eramet (ERA:FP) (ERMAY) PT Raised to EUR103 at Societe Generale
- NovoCure Ltd. (NVCR) PT Raised to $250 at Northland Capital Markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!