Largan Precision Co Ltd (3088:TT) PT Lowered to TWD3,200 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
JPMorgan analyst William Yang lowered the price target on Largan Precision Co Ltd (3088:TT) to TWD3,200.00 (from TWD3,300.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF295 at Berenberg
- Kosmos Energy (KOS:LN) (KOS) PT Raised to EUR3.33 at Jefferies
- Norma Group SE (NOEJ:GR) PT Raised to EUR55 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!