Landsec (LAND:LN) PT Lowered to GBP6.80 at Barclays
- Wall St falls after bleak manufacturing data, Salesforce tumbles
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
- Snowflake (SNOW) falls as macro headwinds drag on guidance, analysts remain upbeat
- Piper Sandler says Apple (AAPL) likely lost 9M iPhone 14 units, cuts revenue estimates
Barclays analyst Paul May lowered the price target on Landsec (LAND:LN) to GBP6.80 (from GBP7.80) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPeng (H-Shares) (9868:HK) (XPEV) PT Raised to HK$34.78 at Citi, 5 Reasons to Stay 'Sell'
- Canadian National Resources (CNQ:CN) (CNQ) PT Raised to Cdn$97 at TD Securities
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Raised to Cdn$61 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!