Lancashire Holdings Ltd (LRE:LN) (LCSHF) PT Lowered to GBP7.60 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street opens higher after virus-driven rout
- Private sector employment increased by 534,000 jobs from October to November, topping consensus estimate
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
Credit Suisse analyst Lain Pearce lowered the price target on Lancashire Holdings Ltd (LRE:LN) (OTC: LCSHF) to GBP7.60 (from GBP8.58) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Applus Services SA (APPS:SM) PT Raised to EUR11.80 at Citi
- Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (LUNMF) PT Lowered to Cdn$11.50 at Deutsche Bank
- Julius Baer Group Ltd. (BAER:SW) (JBAXY) PT Raised to CHF62 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!