Lake Street Capital Markets Starts Tremor International (TRMR) at Buy
- Indexes jump on inflation data; Nasdaq posts best qtr since 2020
- EPS recession is coming; Citi upgrades US equities, Tech to Overweight
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in March
- Micron (MU) drops as China launches cybersecurity review of its products
- Netflix to rein in movie output, slash jobs in restructuring push - Bloomberg
Get Alerts TRMR Hot Sheet
5 Buy, 1 Hold, 0 Sell
Rating Trend: Up
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 9 | Down: 8 | New: 17
Join SI Premium – FREE
Lake Street Capital Markets analyst Eric Martinuzzi initiates coverage on Tremor International (NASDAQ: TRMR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $12.00.
The analyst comments "After a difficult 2022, in which demand for Tremor International’s ad services contracted and earnings declined, we believe recent events have the company teed up to return to growth. The acquisition of Amobee and an investment in VIDAA offer Tremor investors two positive catalysts. We believe the company is on a sustainable path for growth and expect the valuation gap to close as investors better appreciate the upside. Despite the negative market sentiment towards TRMR shares, we believe the stock’s low valuation creates a high floor. We are initiating with a Buy rating and a $12 price target."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Tremor International click here. For more ratings news on Tremor International click here.
Shares of Tremor International closed at $8.16 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MercadoLibre (MELI) has 'multiple sources of earnings upside' - Morgan Stanley
- G-bits Network Technology Xiamen Co Ltd (603444:CH) PT Raised to RMB410 at Morgan Stanley
- Ayala Land, Inc (ALI:PM) (AYAAF) PT Lowered to PHP37 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!