Lake Street Capital Markets Starts Spring Valley Acquisition Corp. (SV) at Buy, Bullish on AeroFarms SPAC Merger
- Wall St eyes subdued open after selloff on Fed worries
- BofA says S&P 500 could drop to 3000 in H123
- Deutsche Bank goes against consensus, sees S&P 500 rallying to 4500
- Positioning suggests 'limited' investor conviction behind recent rally - Citi
- GitLab (GTLB) surges 20% on better-than-feared results, analysts positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lake Street Capital Markets analyst Ben Klieve initiates coverage on Spring Valley Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: SV) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
The analyst commented, "Representing a leader in next-generation production methods with a significant sustainability benefit, we view AeroFarms as a high conviction Buy opportunity for investors targeting investments redefining food production for decades to come. The company will enter the public market following a SPAC merger with considerable upside potential from the current level. We see multiple expansion and capacity ramp as alpha drivers and are initiating
coverage with a Buy rating and $20 price target."
Shares of Spring Valley Acquisition Corp. closed at $10.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Assumes Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) at Overweight
- Concord Acquisition (CND) and USDC Issuer Circle call of SPAC merger
- Senior Connect Acquisition (SNRH) enters non-binding letter of intent for business combination with Avellino Lab USA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!