Lake Street Capital Markets Downgrades Nano Dimension (NNDM) to Hold
- Wall Street opens lower in gloomy start to second-half
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lake Street Capital Markets analyst Eric Martinuzzi downgraded Nano Dimension (NASDAQ: NNDM) from Buy to Hold.
Martinuzzi said while the 2019 outlook is better it is skewed to the back half.
Shares of Nano Dimension closed at $0.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Downgrades EV Maker XPeng to Neutral, Prefers BYD and Li Auto Over Nio
- Daikin Industries Ltd. (6367:JP) (DKILY) PT Lowered to JPY28,000 at JPMorgan
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Micron Technology (MU) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!