Lagardere SCA (MMB:FP) (LGDDF) PT Raised to EUR25.50 at Barclays
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Barclays analyst Julien Roch raised the price target on Lagardere SCA (MMB:FP) (OTC: LGDDF) to EUR25.50 (from EUR24.50) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Globalwafers Co Ltd. (6488:TT) PT Raised to NT$1,023 at Citi
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR59 at UBS
- Yum China Holdings, Inc (9987:HK) (YUMC) PT Lowered to HK$503.90 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!