LafargeHolcim Ltd (LHW:SW) (HCMLY) PT Raised to CHF60 at JPMorgan
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
JPMorgan analyst Elodie Rall raised the price target on LafargeHolcim Ltd (LHW:SW) (OTC: HCMLY) to CHF60.00 (from CHF57.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ultra Tech Cement Ltd (UTCEM:IN) PT Raised to INR7,650 at Nomura/Instinet
- Publicis Groupe SA (PUB:FP) (PUBGY) PT Raised to EUR70 at Societe Generale
- Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Raised to INR465 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!