Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corp (LIF:CN) (LIFZF) PT Raised to Cdn$41 at Scotiabank
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Scotiabank analyst Orest Wowkodaw raised the price target on Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corp (LIF:CN) (OTC: LIFZF) to Cdn$41.00 (from Cdn$40.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR730 at Berenberg
- Lithia Motors (LAD) PT Raised to $445 at Jefferies after Earnings Beat by $1.13
- Deutz AG (DEZ:GR) PT Raised to EUR6.50 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!