Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corp (LIF:CN) (LIFZF) PT Raised to Cdn$41 at Scotiabank
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Scotiabank analyst Orest Wowkodaw raised the price target on Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corp (LIF:CN) (OTC: LIFZF) to Cdn$41.00 (from Cdn$40.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SLM Solutions Group AG (AM3D:GR) (SLGRF) PT Raised to EUR30 at Deutsche Bank
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR145 at Deutsche Bank
- JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (JD) PT Lowered to HK$370 at Bernstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!