Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corp (LIF:CN) (LIFZF) PT Lowered to Cdn$35 at Raymond James
- Stocks sputter as growth fears offset China COVID shift
- MongoDB (MDB) skyrockets after crushing results, guidance estimates; analysts buoyed
- China eases COVID quarantine rules in major policy adjustment
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi cuts Tesla (TSLA) estimates to 'significantly' below consensus on EV demand issues
- Apple (AAPL): Morgan Stanley cuts iPhone estimates again, expects revenue miss
Raymond James analyst Brian MacArthur lowered the price target on Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corp (LIF:CN) (OTC: LIFZF) to Cdn$35.00 (from Cdn$36.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Versus Systems Inc. (VS) to Neutral
- Randstad NV (RAND:NA) (RANJF) PT Raised to EUR42 at Jefferies
- Barclays Downgrades Lilium N.V. (LILM) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!