La Jolla Pharma (LJPC) PT Lowered to $15 at Chardan Capital Markets
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chardan Capital Markets analyst Keay Nakae lowered the price target on La Jolla Pharma (NASDAQ: LJPC) to $15.00 (from $20.00) on the belief that the focused strategy of La Jolla's new Management team should result in more consistent improvements in financial results going forward.
The analyst maintained a Buy rating, stating "Following a series of disappointments which included the dismal launch of Giapreza in the U.S. in 2018 against unrealistic projections, the failure of LJPC-401 in the pivotal study evaluating it as a treatment for iron overload in beta thalassemia in late 2019, and getting beat to the punch in May 2020 when the FDA approved Amivas' (private) orphan drug designated Artesunate for Injection product for the treatment of severe malaria, in front of La Jolla's LJPC-0118 artesunate candidate, LJPC's stock price has floundered."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premier Financial (PFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 34c
- Stora Enso OYJ (STERV:FH) (SEOAY) PT Raised to EUR17.70 at Credit Suisse
- Saudi Arabian Oil Co. (ARAMCO:SB) PT Raised to SAR31 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Chardan Capital Markets, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!