LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR600 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Deutsche Bank analyst Francesca DiPasquantonio raised the price target on LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (OTC: LVMUY) to EUR600.00 (from EUR555.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) at Overweight
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) PT Lowered to AUD7.70 at Credit Suisse
- Credit Suisse Downgrades AC Energy Corp (ACEN:PM) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!