L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Raised to EUR360 at UBS
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
UBS analyst Guillaume Delmas raised the price target on L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (OTC: LRLCY) to EUR360.00 (from EUR340.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WSP Global Inc. (WSP:CN) (WSPOF) PT Raised to Cdn$137 at Canaccord Genuity
- Kyocera (6971:JP) (KYOCY) PT Raised to JPY7,100 at Goldman Sachs
- Canadian Tire Corp Ltd. (CTC/A:CN) (CDNAF) PT Raised to Cdn$215 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!