L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Raised to EUR283 at Barclays
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Barclays raised its price target on L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (OTC: LRLCY) to EUR283.00 (from EUR258.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Hold on Less Likely Dividend Cut
- FLSmidth & Co A/S (FLS:DC) (FLIDY) PT Raised to DKK250 at Societe Generale
- WEIR Group Plc. (WEIR:LN) (WEGRY) PT Lowered to GBP22.50 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!