L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Lowered to EUR305 at Berenberg
- Wall Street gains as investors 'buy the dip' on upbeat jobs data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Binance under investigation by Justice Department, IRS - Bloomberg News
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
Berenberg analyst Fulvio Cazzol lowered the price target on L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (OTC: LRLCY) to EUR305.00 (from EUR311.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canada Goose (GOOS:CN) (GOOS) PT Lowered to Cdn$60 at Wells Fargo Following Earnings
- China Galaxy (6881:HK) (CGXYY) PT Lowered to HK$5 at CLSA
- Showa Denko KK (4004:JP) (SHWDY) PT Raised to JPY4,300 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!