L'Occitane International SA (973:HK) (LCCTF) PT Lowered to HK$26.20 at CLSA
- Stocks firm, dollar retreats ahead of Fed decision
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in January
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Electronic Arts (EA) drops over 10% on slashed forecast, Star Wars delay; analyst sees limited downside
CLSA analyst Chris Gao lowered the price target on L'Occitane International SA (973:HK) (OTC: LCCTF) to HK$26.20 (from HK$27.40) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- L'Occitane International SA (973:HK) (LCCTF) PT Lowered to HK$31.40 at Macquarie
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (SUNP:IN) PT Raised to INR1,223 at Bernstein
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR2,360 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!