LIXIL Group Corp. (5938:JP) (JSGRY) PT Lowered to JPY3,500 at Morgan Stanley
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Morgan Stanley analyst Arisa Katsuyama lowered the price target on LIXIL Group Corp. (5938:JP) (OTC: JSGRY) to JPY3,500.00 (from JPY3,600.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hyundai Motor (005380:KS) (HYMLF) PT Lowered to KRW285,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Nissan Motor Co Ltd. (7201:JP) (NSANY) PT Lowered to JPY570 at Goldman Sachs
- Canon Inc. (7751:JP) (CAJ) PT Raised to JPY3,350 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!