LIC Housing Finance (LICHF:IN) PT Raised to INR425 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Morgan Stanley analyst Subramanian Iyer raised the price target on LIC Housing Finance (LICHF:IN) to INR425.00 (from INR265.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Planet Fitness (PLNT) to Buy
- Kardex AG (KARN:SW) PT Raised to CHF277 at UBS
- Man Group Plc. (EMG:LN) (MNGPY) PT Raised to GBP2.45 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!