LG Household & Health Care Ltd (0519000:KS) (LGHHF) PT Lowered to KRW1,500,000 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
JPMorgan analyst Youna Kim lowered the price target on LG Household & Health Care Ltd (0519000:KS) (OTC: LGHHF) to KRW1,500,000.00 (from KRW1,600,000.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS:CN) (BNS) PT Raised to Cdn$90 at TD Securities
- Quisitive Technology (QUIS:CN) (QUISF) PT Lowered to Cdn$2.20 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!