L Brands (LB) PT Raised to $104 at UBS on New Evidence Lab Data That Implies an EPS Beat Ahead
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
(Updated - June 10, 2021 8:05 AM EDT)
UBS analyst Jay Sole raised the price target on L Brands (NYSE: LB) to $104.00 (from $102.00) after the UBS Evidence Lab uncovered new pricing data that increased his conviction in the Buy thesis.
The analyst stated "The pricing data shows Victoria's Secret's promotions are declining at a surprisingly fast rate. This boosts our confidence the Victoria's Secret (VS) turnaround is real and we continue to believe the gains made at Bath & Body Works last year are much more sustainable than the Street thinks. This will result in better near-term earnings growth than the market expects."
You May Also Be Interested In
- L Brands (LB) Expert Call Offers 3 Reasons the Company Could Top 55% Sales Growth - UBS
- OceanaGold Corp. (OGC:AU) (OCANF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.30 at Macquarie
- UPDATE: HSBC Downgrades New Oriental Education (EDU) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!